From the Environmental office of Sanxenxo Council are attending all the information requests relate on issues with environment make by the citizens.
With that service we try to bestow the following benefits to the citizens::
- Guide and advice the citizen related to the demands they make.
- Facilitate the citizens to make and present suggestions and complaint providing them with the corresponding forms.
- Help the citizens to fill the forms.
Help the citizens to fill the forms. With that service, the council is in compliance with the law 27/2006, July 18th whereby it is regulated the rights to Access information, the public participation and acces to the justice in terms of environment.
Methods to acces the información are:
- Telephone attention calling to 986 744 909, attended individually from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fax number: 986746657.
- In person-service attention, from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m to 3 p.m as an information municipality environmental point, in Vilalonga, Cruceiro Street nº43, ground floor.