HOME HELP SERVICES:
- The aim is to facilitate the support to persons or families with serious limitations to do their daily activities, strengthened the personal autonomy, facilitating as far as posible the permanence of the person in his life environtment.
- Attention needs at home
- Personal care, psychosocial care, home healthcare and technical atention.
FAMILY AND COHESION SERVICE:
- Information and advice to the families.
- Processing resources to families (child benefit for children under the age of 3, numerous family, integration aids, family placement, "Peace holidays", christmas campaign: "No children without toys",...)
- Psychological advice and family intervention
MUNICIPALITY ECONOMIC BENEFITS:
- Social emergency.
- Allowances for schooling.
- Chilkd benefit for children under the age of 3 or disabled under the age of 18.