- Adress: Rafael Picó Street number 4, Postal code 36970 - Portonovo
- Telephone (informatión and prior appointment): 986 72 79 01
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday from 9a.m to 2 p.m
INFORMATION PROGRAM, ORINTATION AND ADVICE
- Is intented for all the population.
- Its aim is inform all the citizens about the different resources, social benefits and rights related to social services as well as the valoration of problematic situations, its guide to the solution and advice.
- Referral and coordination with specializes social services.
FAMILIAR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
- Is a guide program, support and prevention for families in risk situation, with the objective to encourage the correct development of their members and the possibility of inclusion the household in the community.
- The intervention is make by different areas:
- Family harmony
- Health education
- Family enterprise and family economy
- Social skills
- Job Search
- Coordination with other services and agencies
DISABILITIES AREA PROGRAM
- Information and advice about the social benefits, resources and benefits for disabled people and dependency allowances.
- Individualized programs for job search, basic social skills.
- Break down the tradicional barriers in areas and public facilities.
- Process parking cards to disabled people with a restricting movility.
- Pysical activity adapted to disabled people (terapeuthic pool group, fibromyalgia group...)